MacWorld

Product Cloud

Available for local and destination weddings and portrait sessions.  Each project is different, so contact me for an exact quote.  Portrait sessions start at $300 and wedding coverage begins at $3,000.  Typical wedding fees are about $5,000 - Send an email to me.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Can't Say It Any Better



Yesterday, I went with some friends -- all photographers -- for a mental health day -- just shooting for fun. Joe Photo led us on a 50 miles hike (OK, maybe it was only 5 miles) down a box canyon in Anza-Borrego State Park -- in California.

Here is a long distance shot of one of the big-horn sheep who live in the area -- and yes, I wish I would have had something longer than a 200mm lens -- now that I am home. Of course, if I had to carry it, I might have left it there. Realize, some of my companions where less than half my age, and I'm just happy that they didn't have to carry ME :-)

Oh -- the part about "I Can't Say It Any Better" -- read Joe's blog.

On Joe's blog, your learn that he got down on his belly, to shot a caterpillar. Here, you'll see that Matt Seville likes to shot from a different angle.


Speaking of Matt, and a different angle, here he is, in the background, capturing an image of Hanssie Trainor. Why do this?

1. You can just never have too many photos of women laying in the middle of the road.

2. There where no railroad track to tie her to.

2 comments: