MacWorld

Product Cloud

Available for local and destination weddings and portrait sessions.  Each project is different, so contact me for an exact quote.  Portrait sessions start at $300 and wedding coverage begins at $3,000.  Typical wedding fees are about $5,000 - Send an email to me.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

What's Wrong With This Photo?


OK, so I have a beautiful woman in front of my camera and I blow it. Check the shadow that her nose is casting -- onto her eye -- yikes! All I had to do was raise the fill light to lower the shadow. I could have caught that simply by checking the LCD. I'm not a big fan of using the LCD, but when lighting with flash, it can provide useful information.

1 comment:

  1. nice photo u have there. but quite unlucky with the shadows. Nway, nice model. she's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete