MacWorld

Product Cloud

Available for local and destination weddings and portrait sessions.  Each project is different, so contact me for an exact quote.  Portrait sessions start at $300 and wedding coverage begins at $3,000.  Typical wedding fees are about $5,000 - Send an email to me.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Moving to a New Blog Address

After the long break, I've decided to move the blog to Albumshowcase.net/blog.

I'll leave this log in place, and all of the videos will still play. New posts will be made on the new blog, but you can still reach me through the email contact link on this page.

One of the reasons for moving is that the new blog will allow me to display larger images, so I will begin show more of my own photography, as well as provide tipsand lessons to fellow photographers. Come on over and let me know what you think.

Paul

http://www.albumshowcase.net/blog/

1 comment: