MacWorld

Product Cloud

Available for local and destination weddings and portrait sessions.  Each project is different, so contact me for an exact quote.  Portrait sessions start at $300 and wedding coverage begins at $3,000.  Typical wedding fees are about $5,000 - Send an email to me.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Photo-a-Day

So, I've been thinking about posting a photo every day. I saw a lot of people deciding to do this at the beginning of the year. To be honest, I don't think I have enough free time to capture a new image, and post it, everyday. OK, maybe I do have the time, but doesn't doing that say that I have way too much free time? :-)

Well, this is my plan -- I'm going to capture an image and post it, each day, for a month -- or until I get bored, or forget. Here are the rules: 1. The photo has to be posted within one day of being taken -- no shooting 30 images in one day, and then just uploading them. 2. The images have to be candid -- what I mean is there is no pre-production staging -- I just see it and shot it as I see it. 3. The subject has to be within, or visible from, my apartment or patio. (This may be flexible if I shoot something interesting, outside the home). 4. No flash -- available light, only.

Here's the first one -- my sofa, taken yesterday morning. D-700, 50mm 1.8 lens @4.5, ISO 200, 1/200. Converted to b&w via CS3, Channel Mixer method (70, 15, 15).

No comments:

Post a Comment